American Heritage Center
REGION #5 contest for WY History Day
- Contest Date: Monday, March 25, 2019
- Time: 12:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- On-Line Registration for the Contest: Closes on Friday, March 22 @ 09:59 p.m.
- On-Site Check-In: American Heritage Center (4th Floor - Miller Classroom)
- Monday, March 25 from 12:30 to 1:00 p.m.
- Location: University of WY Campus in Laramie, WY
- American Heritage Center, 2111 Willett Drive (UW Centennial Complex)
- Attention Historical Paper and Website Contestants:
- Papers: Upload a pdf to your registration profile by 09:59 p.m.(MDT), Friday, March 22.
- Websites: All websites will lock for judging at 09:59 p.m. on Friday, March 22. Be sure to hit the “publish” button to save your final changes before this deadline
12:30 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. - Student & Teacher Check In & Exhibit Setup
1:00 p.m. - Judging of Projects (Sheep Industry Room - 5th Floor of the AHC)
3:00 p.m. - WHD Region 5 Results (Miller Classroom - 4th Floor of the AHC)
* This schedule is subject to change.
The annual Wyoming History Day State Competition is open to qualifying students in the Junior and Senior age divisions. The top three entries from each of Wyoming’s seven regional contests qualify to advance to the state contest. After the state contest is decided, the first and second place finishers in each category will advance to the national competion at the University of Maryland.
Contact Wyoming History Day:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Web: https://www.uwyo.edu/ahc/historyday/
- Mail: American Heritage Center @ UW, Dept. 3924, 1000 E. University Ave., Laramie, WY 82070
- Phone: 307-766-2300
Student's Main PageThis is seen just by students.
Teacher Main PageWhen a teacher logs in this is what they will see.
Judge Main PageWhen a judge logs in this is what they will see.